- Read moreI Stayed in Berlin All SummerDirected by Angela Schanelec, 1994
- Read moreAfternoonDirected by Angela Schanelec, 2007
- Read moreTito and the BirdsDirected by Gabriel Bitar, André Catoto and Gustavo Steinberg, 2019
- Read moreThe Farmer’s WifeDirected by Alfred Hitchcock, 1928Recently Restored
- Read morePassing SummerDirected by Angela Schanelec, 2001
The Films and Videos of Richard Serra
Cinema of Resistance
Recorder: The Marion Stokes Project
Self-Destruction Cinema. The Films of Tetsuya Mariko
Patricio Guzmán's Chile Trilogy
The Harvard Film Archive is a cinematheque and a film archive dedicated to the preservation and public exhibition of film. The cinematheque presents films Friday through Monday year round. Open to the public, all screenings are held in the Archive's 200-seat theater featuring state-of-the-art film and digital projection located in the historic Carpenter Center for the Visual Arts.
The HFA frequently invites filmmakers to discuss their work and engage with the vibrant community of students, professors, artists and cinephiles who regularly attend Archive screenings. Recent visitors include legendary independent filmmakers Wim Wenders, Agnès Varda, Terence Davies, Guy Maddin, Billy Woodberry and Frederick Wiseman.
Please, join our mailing list to get weekly updates on our programs, screenings and special events.